Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

repair

the repair number will not work

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using phone in Amsterdam

Hi all, just a quick question.. Is Amsterdam covered in the Europe done? Or do I have to pay to use my phone when there? Thanks..

SteppyDee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

I have recently moved to sim only deal. I have asked to keep my old number and have followed all necessary steps last week to do so but this still is not the case! HELP

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting international numbers

When I was in Senegal, I bought a local Orange SIM with which I was able to text my husband on his O2 pay monthly SIM but he was unable to send me texts from his O2 phone - he didn't get an error message, it just never arrived. I had no problem sendi...

SajaK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract - Miss sold

I have recently been mis-sold for a o2 contract, which included in a deal which i was told was included in the deal only to told i was given false information and i wish to cancel this contract how can i do this. Kipling

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery on Sunday?

I ordered a new phone today online as mine had finally packed up, I’m just wondering will I get my phone tomorrow even though it’s a Sunday or will I have to wait until Monday?

Musik_7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium charges

This month I have started being regularly charged 0.083p but not sure what for. It is itemised as 68463 each time. It occurs every few days and up to 4 times in one day. Can anyone shed any light?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My sim won't send messages

I had a new sim activated today it will not allow me to send any text messages i had do everything else why is this ?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early termination fee?

Have a contract currently with O2 for a S7 edge which is around £37 a month which gets billed on the 5th of each month ending on the 4th March 2018. Contacted support and asked for the early termination charge, which they told me would be £28.06, whi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! surname change

hi i was just wondering is it possible to change your surname in the o2 store or do you have to do it online or in post?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos