Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bills

How is my bill £52.88 my contracts meant to be £17.99

iFitness refund-Post Office

Hi guys, I remember reading someone having success and getting money back from the iFitness scam. They say they got a code and successfully redeemed in a Post Office. I have got my refund code in a text message, but the man in the Post Office said it...

Resolved! Canceling contract

Hi thereI upgraded my phone on carphone warehouse and stayed on o2 but the SIM swap hasn't worked and I've got two contracts on the goinstead of one which should be my upgrade!! The contract is In My partners name but I pay the bill. How do I sort th...

Leigh3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service where I live

I have no service where I live, it has been like this all week, with no sign of it getting fixed. I pay for 3 phones in my household none of us have any service. Surely I am entitled to compensation

Bremar121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone usage in America

I don't believe the O2 Travel bolt on is appropiate for me in America. I tend to use very little whilst away. just the odd text or call. Which I don't think will equate to £4.99 per day.But is there a cap like the £50 Europe one?

TheTed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mislaid WIFI Hotspot Device

I have lost my Wifi hotspot device and am not abke o use my mobie broadband. Am i abke to get a relacement device and sim and if only sim - can I use an old phone to use the data package? Maybe I should just upgrade this line?

Goodwill Gestures

Hello everyone Could someone tell me where i can find the goodwill gestures credited to my account by Customer Services ? Ive tried to look on recent charges but its not there Any help is truly apprecaited thank you

LISHMANB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance Claim Question

Hi all,I made an insurance claim for a cracked screen after my friend managed to drop my phone. I phoned and claimed on Thursday (8th March) and my phone was collected the following day. I was told it would take 3-5 working days and the email I got j...

Alyssa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! can't call and no reception

hi can someone help. i don't have access to my phone due to no service on it so can't call customer service. my old sim got lost so i have ordered replacement however i am unable to get it working possibly because of it needing swapping or activating...

safirb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am being fleeced by O2

I I have just tried to send this email to O2, but not possible - they told me that I ran out of data again, twice in one month, that never happened before in the last 20 years I had a mobile phone, also, I’m always on WiFi as I am now, but wasn’t whe...

Silviamcn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos