Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Pay Monthly Contract - Service Termination Question

Is there a way to stop the service of a contract while still paying the month cost until the contract is eligable for termination? I took a contract out in my name for a.. lets call them a dependant.. and for a while everything ran smoothly with them...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my old number on new phone... its been nearly a week!!!!

i bought the new sony xperia z5 still on the o2 network, my old phone with the number i want to keep is a very old apple 4s. so i rang up wednesday to transfer my number over the forms got filled in by the cs, he told me my new contract will be under...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat

Everyone signs upto a contract with vat included so for example a £47 per month contract with vat included is what u pay but o2 didn't tell you they apply vat on top of the vat u signed up with ur contract so your paying vat twice and is illegal

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS Marketing Harassment

I am having an issue with O2 sending me text messages for marketing purposes, despite me telling them repeatedly I don't wish to get these. I've replied STOP to 2220 more than once and also been on direct chat with O2 staff. They tell me all marketin...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Bolton impossible to have it removed

I have been trying since September to have the, added in error by a chat agent, bolton removed. Spoke and chatted to numerous agents to be told: it will be remved at midnight, it is with the tech team, it is on a different platform so it will take ti...

Ewelin_a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AM I ON O2 REFRESH

Hi there,I'm a pay monthly customer with o2 and have recently lost my phone. I want to pay off my remaining device plan and upgrade, but am unsure if I'll have to keep paying my other contract off for the remaining months. If i was on o2 refresh I un...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I lost my sim please unlock this number

Dear sir i lost my sim.sim o2 number is ****. please lock this sim.i already chat online but i am unable to verify this my sim number as this number is pay & go sim number.they asked me the last two number i called by using this number.i i gave this ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new iphone delivered by who?

Hi, Got my tracking info but the o2 website oredr tracking dosnt seem to want to load. Anyone know who will be delievering it so i can check on the parcel peoples own website? thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quick Question: Refresh

Snooping around on these forms and it appears if you pay off your handset you can cancel the airtime with 30 days notice. Now I assumed 02 only waved the remaining airtime if you upgraded. (ie bought a new handset on loan) Could someone confirm eithe...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 messages about no credit

I keep getting messages from 02 saying im out of credit and need to top up. How do i stop these messages

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos