Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 payment

Hi guys. O2 took 144 pound out of my account just now and I need it back to pay bills. I didn't have 144 pound I only had 115 will it come back today ?

Jamieh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i dont want to renew my contract

How do i go about letting o2 know i dont wamt to renew contract when it runs out next month. davy

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ifitness

I have two mobiles that I pay for with O2.My daughter has just informed me that she has been charged £3.00 for an unknown, undownloaded app.I then checked my phone and noted that the same was charged to my bill.Totalling £ 6.00.Whats going on O2 on l...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad

Hi, can I now use my phone abroad with no extra charges and do I have to set something up before I go?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! some questions for the international sim

I have a few questionsAnd if anyone knows anything that might help me, I would appreciate it. I'm basically looking for the cheapest or best deal to call abroad. USA specifically. Today my tarif switched to the o2 unlimited, which is basically the in...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 FAQ's to help understand the new EU roaming rules.

The 2 Faq pages linked below should help you understand the rules o2 must follow . https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/using-your-mobile-abroad the uk regulators https://ec.europa.eu/digital-si...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PHONE BARRED

Hi.I received a replacement sim on 21st June.After inserting the new sim card i could not make or receive calls.I called customer services and ended up in S.Africa where the agent went through all the preliminary checks and he came to the conclusion ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 PAC release obstruction

Why do o2 refuse to provide my PAC code? This is against British Law (referencing Ofcom) In one webchat i was advised that o2 would not provide this over webchat, in a later conversation i was advised to try again in a couple of hours as they were cu...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Early, will I pay double airtime?

Hey,I have one month left on my phone contract and I am in 100% need of a new phone. I know I'll have to pay off my device plan, which is fine but I just want to make sure I won't pay double airtime and insurance next month.I'll be keeping the same n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number - PAYG to Contract

I want to change my old phone and in the process change from pay as you go to pay monthly. However I really do not want to change my number - I have had it for many years and do not want the hassle of changing it everywhere and notifying everybody. C...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos