Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for leaving o2

My contract for my device plan has ended this month (April). After unhelpful advice and being unable to secure an air time only plan, I have gone elsewhere. I was surprised to receive a "contact us for an upgrade" email. I have contacted O2 and have ...

CaroleAnn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking an ipad

I am having a dispute with o2. Can they block my ipad 

Aderstan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I keep my number.

I am moving abroad and want to keep an o2pay as you go sim card for the occasions I return to the UK.my question is, can I keep my number if i move from sim only to pay as you go, and how long will my credit be available on a pay as you go sim.

robindog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need an answer to a few quick questions please

Hiya... Hoping any of you can answer these for me...I took out a new contract online phone arrived a week ago Saturday... can I return it ? Although I have kept and transferred my old number over to new SIM contract ...! (As was in contract but phone...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Greece

I've not long been with 02 and I'm off to Greece in a couple of weeks, do 02 contract plans include me using my mobile in Greece and what I use in the way of Call's, Messages and Data just come off my contract allocation or do I need to buy a bolt on...

StuartR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bt email account

I just changed from Huawei P9lite to P20 pro yesterday, but now I am unable to add my BT email account, I would be grateful for any help with this. I never had any problems with this account on the P9 lite

Enral by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of 4G in Italy

On a trip to Milan last week my daughter, who is also an O2 customer, had 4G but I did not. I have a lower data allowance to her so was this the cause of my lack of 4G? We were also on different networks during our stay.

Moelder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

No signal for hours now. This has been going on for several months. I tried to report via the app but couldn't send...because there is no signal. Tried Live Chat. Could only do it via my mobile and my home wifi. I was on my third conversation when th...

rjm4591 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02? Cost? Help please!

I’ve read all of the information on leaving 02 and fees but still don’t fully understand it. Please help!I own my handset now (all paid off) but I still pay monthly for my tariff. I have found another provider that will do a sim card tariff which is ...

Soffie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract termination due to emigration

I've permanently moved abroad but I still have 12 months out of a 24 month contract left to run, my o2 shows my puk number, my phone came with the contract, purchased from carfone warehouse.What are my options? How do I cancel etc?Thanks in advance