Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

International fees

I am on a monthly contract and left the UK to avoid the COVID-19 and to my dismay was charged an insane amount which was given to me in a matter of minutes of landing when i was still the plane just cause I left my data on. This is outrageous, i will...

Yaseer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DATA Carry over

Hi,I have received a text to say I’ve used all my data this month, on a 30GB package Pay Monthly. I used 18 GB last month, does that mean I get the extra 12gb from last month as a carry over? Can’t see it anywhere so don’t want to keep using data if ...

Coopj041 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Does anyone know how I can get a copy of my contract? I wasn't sent one when I took out my most recent contract last week just an email to say my tariff has been changed with o2..Can anyone enlighten me?

Evie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment holiday

Please can someone advice if I can get a payment holiday and if so how I go about getting it?

Resolved! Lost sim card

Good morning,My dad has lost his SIM card and needs a replacement, how can he go about arranging this? Thanks

Resolved! number transfer

I was told by O2 three weeks agao that my old number would transfer over from Vodaphone to O2, it has been over two weeks now and it still has not happened, and there appears to be no way to get answers from O2. Vodaphone, colse the old line and we n...

Ken-T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

scam

While signed in to MYo2 app on my phone I received a pop-up supposedly from o2 stating that I had been one of a hundred selected to get a Samsung phone. As I was signed in I assumed this was genuine. I just had to answer 8 questions on my usage, whic...

Upgrade

Can you offer a better deal than what it says on the website

Ryan13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Surface Pro X - Account Not Active

Hi guys, I have recently bought a Surface Pro X on a new contract, but the SIM won't activate. I've tried all of the standard things to try and liven it up, but no luck as yet. Is there anything I am missing? The computer has been on with the SIM fit...

One off data bolt on

Hi I’ve purchased 1GB bolt on data to keep me going until my monthly tariff is due which was the 13th April but I’ve had my bill and it’s still there saying expired 13th May, why is is called a one off if I’m going to be charged every month and how d...

Bolt-on by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos