Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My number hasn't transferred to new 02 sim card

I've got a new 02 sim and want to keep my old number. A few weeks ago I filled in the online keep my number form using the PAC code I got from my old provider. Nothing happened so I text SWAP to 20220 but all it says is that the sim is already activa...

Elle_00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No incoming calls

My contract was restarted recently following fraud on my account, I thought everything was now sorted, but I STILL cannot receive incoming calls. This has gone on for about 3 weeks now and anyone calling gets 'number not recognised', but I can send/r...

luprice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conntract expiring - change to sim only contract

So my phone contract is expiring soon and I want to change to a 12 month sim only contract once it has expired, is there any way I can transfer my number over to the new sim even though I cannot get through to Customer Services about this right now?

jamiechn0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Upgrade when in Sim Only Contract

Hi, My phone is on its last legs, so I'd like to upgrade, but I'm in a sim only contract until January 2021.I can't find anywhere that says I would be able to roll the contract over to a new phone?I don't want to be in a position where I'm paying a d...

LochNess by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

My bill is over £120 too much and cant get in contact with o2 what can I do they might cut me off

Everton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Tariff - Pay Monthly

I'd like to change my tariff to have more data so I have gone onto the MyO2 app to look at my options. Each option (i.e. 30GB, 100GB) has the monthly prices underneath it. For example, to increase my data to 30GB, it will be £29 a month. I have 2 que...

Noori by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service

Can anyone please give me customer service email

Lea72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Calls

Hi I have the international bolt on but when I try to call an irish number it doesnt even ring just goes dead.

Deb087 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Deactivated

Ive had my phone deactivated as ive been unable to pay this months phone bill on time but the 0800 number i need to call 02 on wont work i presume because of deactivation. does anyone know if theres an email address i can mail? as ive no idea how els...

Matt07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos