Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Leave O2

Hello everyone!My device contract will end on 4.05 and my Airtime on 3.05.I want to change my provider,I already have the PAC code but I don’t know from what date I can move.Thank you

Ada by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited data offer to NHS workers

Hi, just joined the community to ask if anyone knows how I can contact O2 customer services. As an NHS worker I’m using up a lot of my personal data in remote consultations via video with patients. Other networks have offered free unlimited data to N...

HMK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Data

My data is ending so soon

Miya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still being billed for Spotify

Hi,I cancelled Spotify from my account, and from Spotify directly and I’m still being billed.I can’t get through to anyone and my payment is due to go out soon.How do I contact anyone to remove this bill. My Spotify has already been downgraded to the...

HLK123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment issue

Struggling with payments but cant get through, when I call payment management team, any option i choose tells me to go on my 02 or online but cany discuss payments there..

Brows028 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

disney+

I have charged for Disney+ when it said 6 months free and when I phone 202 it just cuts me off any idea what number to phone to speak to someone thanks

Maggie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

payment

Hello, i lost my job due the covid 19 and im not able to make the monthly payment next month, any help i can get from O2?

Keeping an old number

I recently got a pay monthly SIM and was told I could keep my old number, which currently has a Virgin contract. I did the 'Bringing my number to O2' form a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing, not even a log from O2 to say they received it. I...

Hannah8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

extra Charges

I received a bill today of £46.90 (around £25 extra) and tried to contact the customer service they said they cant discuss the bill now as we are in lock down period and my contract is ending in May and I'm moving to another provider so i need to kno...