Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Finding a lost number

Does any one know how to find a number that I called in mid August?

Resolved! refreshed my phone, need a receipt for insurance provider

As per the title I have refreshed my phone and need a receipt for insurance provider. I had a live chat over a week ago where the adviser said they would email me a receipt so I could set up insurance on my new handset. I have received nothing, I che...

kitch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot contact customer service?

How can i call 202 from an o2 number and get the ringtone "this is not a valid number?" Called 10 mins ago and got through (before your agent hungup on me).

Resolved! Cancelling contrcat from Australia

I've searched tyhrough the threads here but can;t find anythign that matches what I need. My 24 month O2 contract (both airtime and device plan) finish on Oct 31st. I don't want to continue paying the airtime bills and want to cancel my account, whil...

Resolved! Direct debit not set up

Hi everyone, how long does it take for a new o2 direct debit to be set up with the bank? It's been almost a week since my order but there's no sign of DD in my Internet banking, phoned bank and they also confirm there's nothing on the system. Should ...

Gregsie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 gave me a refund and now are asking for it back

O2 gave me a refund of over £200 and told me I over paid last year on my last phone account, now months later they have advised me that this was a mistake and asking for me to pay it back

Ben0211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim lost phone

Ive lost my phone! If I upgrade will i get a new sim with the same number?

Jolidd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

How do I cancel a recurring item that is on my phone bill? Google digital purchase. I have cancelled the subscription but continue to get changed each month.