Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Changing numbers

I'm originally on Vodafone, trying to change to O2 but want to keep my number. I've followed all the steps but keep getting an email stating ' the information for the security checks was inaccurate'. I've tried 3 times and nothing is wrong with my in...

Tash10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I’ve just ordered a new phone and selected that I don’t need a new sim. Does this mean that when the new phone arrives my current sim will be on the new tariff I’ve agreed, but still have my old phone number?

MMS charges

I shared a contacts details with someone else using my iPhone messaging and have been charged for an MMS - surely this can't be right... can anyone tell me please?

Kazapea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Sims

HiI recently bought a tablet and when i attempt to use whattsapp on it, it disconnects my account from my phone. when i use whatsapp on my pc, it doesnt do this, so my question is it possible to get a 2nd sim for my tablet that has the same number as...

PaulHull by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there anyone at 02

Now I totally understand that businesses have been effected by the current covid situation. However I have a fewQuestions.Q1 is there anyone at O2 to speak to about your bill?Q2 why does the web site tell you to call and then when you call the record...

StuartB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with unlocking phone

Help! Is the O2 site down??? I want to unlock my phone but when I try to do this on myO2 I keep getting thrown back out to the log in page. I tried phoning but they are not taking calls about unlocking phones!

Em22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay extra on device plan.

Hi, my contract was with Carphone Warehouse, but they moved me over to O2 directly and now all my payments are messed up. I used to make one payment a month and could pay in extra. Now I have to make two payments. One for my tarrif and one for my dev...

Wolf359 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

GETTING THE RIGHT SIM

The new phone I bought from O2 has come without a SIM as I thought the SIM from my old phone would fit. It doesn't, as it's a micro and the new phone requires a nano. My mistake.Getting in touch with O2 is next-to impossible at present. Can I just bu...

Oggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

free tv

hi..tried to phone o2 but no joy i got a new o2 plan said free tv...can't find anything on 02 site had the phone 4 days but no tv yet how long do you get to cancel contract if not happy

fed-up by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos