Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Not receiving certain text messages on iPhone XS for last 5 weeks

Hi I am going a little stir crazy as for the last few weeks not all SMS messages are coming through on my phone. I can send, and people receive. I seem to receive automated texts from o2, bank services etc, but when I am waiting on a response from a ...

THXuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this a scam? Payment for your latest bill could not be processed

I just got following text. I did not click the link and checked my account a differert way and it is showing as paid so I think this may be a scamO2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment informa...

Ruth5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number to Name on Bill

HelloI am trying to find out if I can change the numbers shown on my bill to a name like you can on a BT bill. So when looking at my bill, it would show the name of the person I've contacted rather than a number. If this is not available, does anyone...

FD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can I change my click and collect order to a delivery

I had originally chosen click and collect but then the order was delayed and havent heard back for a couple of weeks when it would be available , now checking the website the phone is in stock again and now with everything going on at the moment I'd ...

Charles27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2 - how do I know if money is owed?

I recently left O2 and received an email about the final bill saying “Your bill is now ready. There is nothing to pay this month.” However it doesn’t say if O2 owe me anything. I am unable to log into My O2 now- I assume because my contract has finis...

Hansakura by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New order

I've just placed a order online at 02 and it said good news christopher your orders complete and then it says my new number for my device is along with the number I've just teyed rinning the number and it says it's not recognised and wen I go into my...

Neworder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM not provisioned

Upgraded an iPhone 8 to iPhone 11 with O2, new plan etc etc. Received new phone, data transfer completed, new SIM inserted, still no phone capability on new device after more than 24 hours. Still have capability on old phone. Do I need to contact O2 ...

ColinS57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with bills

Will O2 help me with my bills? Obviously I understand that there are a lot of people in the same situation (out of work and very little money coming in.) I have tried to contact O2 but in a cue for too long

Sheamann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos