Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Have not received my £500 deposit back for iPad Pro that was supposed to be credited to my account

Hello,I am hoping someone can help as I have tried reaching someone and nobody is answering the phones atm. I paid a £500 deposit for my iPad Pro which I was told would be credited back to my account after 3 months of paying on time. I have done this...

RL1502 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t get through to o2

Can anyone help me?I have been trying to get through to o2 for weeks now I have 2 problems1. my bill is not what was agreed and is much higher than expected2. Due to COVID I may no longer have a job I have tried 202 & 0800 902 0217Both say due to hig...

Stacz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent Ugrade

Hi, I've recently upgraded my sim only contract to 12m. I'm supposed to receive my new sim today. At the website it says you will et Disney+ for 6 month with any upgrade option. but while upgrding it didn't gave me option to add Disney+ . when I go t...

K_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do home delivery require ID? For a new phone contract

Hello I just want to ask someone something, Do anyone know if I need ID for a home delivery for a new phone contract, Because someone stole my wallet and I had everything inside like passport atd I just have credit cart at the moment . thank you

Jakub2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid19

Can i freeze my account temporarily because of losing my job?

Blu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad Pro Order

I ordered the new Ipad Pro yesterday at 3pm on contract (pay monthly) - the website suggests that if you order before midnight it will arrive the next day. I received email confirmation of the contract and the order was being processed. However I hav...

iPad Pro 2020 dispatch email

So I ordered the new iPad Pro 2020 on contract and I’ve received all the emails about the contract Except the dispatch email. I was also told that I would receive it the next working day. How come I can't even communicate with customer service? What ...

Sharifa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos