Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How toTurn spend cap off

Stevedap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi

hi i have account that i took out in in 2018 it is saying in default of 18.00 i only have the last 2 numbers which is 74 i have paid this off how do i get it remove from my credit file thanks

andy12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offers not on line - is this a scam?

So, I'm very careful and try to avoid scams. I got a text purporting to be from o2 today making me an offer of unlimited texts and 500 minutes and 2GB for only £7 per month. As this was cheaper than my current tariff with o2 I went on line but not th...

Jan4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit file referal

hi i have account which is in default by 18.00 i only no the lat 2 numbers which are 74 how do i get this removed from my crdit report thanks

andy12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I have seen on the o2 website that I can upgrade today and o2 will pay off the rest of my monthly contract until it ends which is in March, as long as I get a new monthly contract with airtime plan and the phone. Does anyone know if this is right and...

Jhughes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Just wonder if I can get an upgrade ?

Jagdeep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number - how long ?

Hello. I entered my pac code when ordering and activated my SIM card on a Sunday evening (yesterday). How long does it take to port my old number over to o2 as 24 hours later it is still not happened

Emmahb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel

I would like to cancel my contract and pay for sim only as I believe I have paid the device off now..how do I do this?

Zoe72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos