Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Solution

I want to know the solution to the issue concerning my next phone bill as I've already paid the extra 16 pounds on my card yesterday so will that automatically come off my next bill

Budd1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

tarrif upgrading

i’ve just upgraded my tarrif and it says the extra data won’t go onto my bill until 10th july is there anyway i can get the data now

Returned my Phone back to O2

Hi All, I have upgraded my contract with O2 on 1st June and received my new Phone S10 Plus in few days but i have changed my mind and contacted O2 to return my phone. I have received a PrePrinted/PrePaid Envelop and i sent my phone back without even ...

Sadiq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usage

Why have I received a email saying my usage is up

Data

I bought. 2gb volt on for £13.50 yesterday and it lasted 24 hours and only thing I was using was what’s app! Anyone else think there’s an issue with data?

Karen2251 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upagrade...spare SIM

Hey So i have just upgraded my phone, understand that the upgrade is done on the original SIM so will need to put the sim from old phone into the new phone. However, i was surprised to find another sim in the box! Now, is this just a sim that was sen...

Ctizzle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit Refund?

After 3 months I was promised the return of a £100 deposit but instead I have a confusing bill and no way of speaking to anyone...

TerraCell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using a mobile WiFi hotspot with shared data

Bit of an odd one, but maybe someone else has managed it. I've got a pretty decent data allowance on my phone, but my office has no wifi connection. I'm using my phone as a remote hotspot when I'm here, but when I need to remote in, or if my phone ha...

Matnik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

My voicemail not working properly on Oppo A9. Won't take code says invalid. Showing not as 901 calling but 07800 000000

12monthly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos