Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

unlocking my previous phone

I have pssed my previous phone to someone else. A new Sim has been put in, and the phone can receive the Internet which you can use. You can also text and receive texts, but you can't receive or make phone calls. How do I install the new phone number...

GC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferring number from giff gaff

i got my hubby a new phone on pay monthly - he was on pay as you go with giff gaff (he lost his phone with giff gaff sim in it) Got a PAC CODE and filled in an online form and waited and waited for a text to say we had swapped. im still waiting. hubb...

mrsmartin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

hi, during this difficult time I am struggling with my finances and currently have an overdue bill, would it be possible to combine this bill with next months without any restrictions to my services.Thanks in advance.Rebecca

Bex3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

How do I upgrade early 

upgrade7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

I've paid my bill and still showing as needs paying its pending in my bank my airtime showing as paid device plan isn't even thou paid them both at the same time and they both coming out my bank

H3rb8by by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order issues

Hello there, I have made an order this afternoon for an iPhone SE 2020 on a 24 months plan and after paying for an upfront cost of £140, then a deposit of £125 which I was happy to pay as I am looking for instalments just so to take it easy in such h...

YainKer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! discount on a new contract

Hi, I have a discount number I want to add to a new purchase on my account I hae a dicount number but need to add to the O2 account. In the O2 shop in Merther Tydfil they told me I need to add the discount on line but not sure how to do this. My code...

Dai1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ Discount

Hi, the £2.00 Disney discount hasn't been taken from my monthly bill for the past two months. It's paid throuh google pay so added to my monthly bill.

Gary5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

Hi,Due this covid-19 situation, I have a due payment on my bill. I'm facing some financial issues. So I'm requesting you to please grant me to pay the 3months bill in the month of aug on 5th.Please accept my requestThanks and regards

Swetha03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos