Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

About my bill

Hi I pay monthly for my bill but want to fully pay it off for the year I was just wondering if this was possible.

Resolved! Report a problem

Hello. Can anyone advise. I can't get through to customer services and this is the 2nd time now that my data has been used up within a day of it resetting. I have 5 GB and I never go anywhere near that amount. Nothing obvious showing up on my data us...

Em6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

Does anyone know how I can get an esim from O2 seems it’s not that easy?

Johnnyrc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't pay my bill

I tried yesterday to pay my bill on My02, but the payment failed and my money still went out from my bank account

Billing

Could I please have itemised billing for April, May and June 2020.

Jenna4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Pay My O2 Bill from the U.S.?

The problem is that while in the U.S. I've exceeded the O2 data allowance in roaming and can't pay the amount due with local American bank card. The default British bank card has recently expired, I'm not going to the UK any time soon, and I can't ge...

Elmira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount

Hi I have 4 line with o2 and they said to me you can get discount just send loyalty and the number I send it they said it rong number

Hamed-12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Solution

I want to know the solution to the issue concerning my next phone bill as I've already paid the extra 16 pounds on my card yesterday so will that automatically come off my next bill

Budd1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

tarrif upgrading

i’ve just upgraded my tarrif and it says the extra data won’t go onto my bill until 10th july is there anyway i can get the data now

Returned my Phone back to O2

Hi All, I have upgraded my contract with O2 on 1st June and received my new Phone S10 Plus in few days but i have changed my mind and contacted O2 to return my phone. I have received a PrePrinted/PrePaid Envelop and i sent my phone back without even ...

Sadiq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos