Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancel insurance

I need to cancel my 02 insurance as my phone is covered by my house insurance

5g settings

Hi does anyone know to get the internet settings for 5g for the note 10 plus tried to get on chat to speak to someone but it won't allow me any help would be appreciated thanks

Wayneh14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-Pad

I am paying an Airtime amount and am just using it asan I-Pad so want to cancel the Airtime

Billing5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text

I have received the following text, not from the usual or number. Safe to say its a spam text?O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: https://o2.uk.invoice64.com/?o2=2

Lm006 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I have three contacts out and two of them are being paid by other people but are in my name. I accidentally changed all of the bank details to one of my savings account. I need to know how to make it so that every contract has a different account, (s...

Aeryn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old account

I had a second account and this was closed however there is still showing an outstanding balance on my credit report when this has been settled

Cj3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam o2 message

I just got a text message saying o2 was unable to take payment for my next bill but when I log in the payment is set up correctly (I didn't use the link in the text message). Anyone else had this?

zimmellie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text messages

I am continually receiving texts messages saying that O2 failed to take money from my account, also to process my latest bill, in order to avoid fees need to update information.The money for the bill went out 2 weeks ago, does anyone have the same pr...

tina04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos