Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade data query.

Hi. I’m wanting to upgrade to an iPhone 11 128gb. The minimum data on the options I can select for that is 5G. However I don’t need that much data and want to make my monthly airtime payment as small as possible.Does anyone know how it is possible th...

Keep my number

Hi there everyone my girlfriend just got an Iphone SE 2020 64GB red 24 Month contract Mobilephonesdirect (Arrived Yesterday) She has an old contract with Tesco and wants to transfer her number over to o2... (Has Tesco Pac Code) I whatsapp video calle...

ITFCJosh by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSiM

Hi, What eSiM deals are available? 

Rho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to O2 - How do I give my PAC Code?

Hello all, just wondering if you could help a newbie. I have changed from Vodafone to 02 and need to give my PAC code to change my number over, I cannot find anywhere to do this and I cannot call - can you help? Thanks

Data has not refreshed

My data was supposed to refresh today but has not and is saying I have to wait 30 days please help

Shaz123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CHANGED TO O2- can’t find how to give PAC code

I have moved from EE to O2. EE have given me my PAC code, I have tried aura, calling, a random form and not getting anywhere.I just want to keep my number, when I call I just get cut off! Online services aren’t available. The form I can’t even find a...

Resolved! o2 upgrade direct?

Has o2 Ended it's deals with mobilephonesdirect and buymobiles/affordablemobiles??? You can only get new contracts can't upgrade (Mobilephonesdirect) and there hardly any upgrade deals with buymobiles/Affordable mobiles (Same comnpany I thnk) but loa...

ITFCJosh by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment missing

I made a payment through the app over a week ago, it’s left my account but it’s not been received by o2.I called and they asked to send proof over to paymenttotrace@o2.com but it keeps being rejected by the server.Does anyone else know the email addr...

Cara374 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting for a decision on a contract

Hello yesterday morning I applied for a contract and phone . I paid the upfront fee for the device, and they told me i have to wait 24h for the decision. I didn’t receive anything. Suggestions? Thank you

Diana88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get in contact with an adviser

I need to speak with someone to sort my apple watch out but am hard of hearing so ringing them is an issue is there another way i can contact them

Tammy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos