Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Insurance and bolt ons

Hi due to the current corona event I lost my work.I want to remove my o2 insurance and my extra o2 data bolt on

SethB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

Hi I have just took a pay monthly sim out with o2 but I would like to keep my old number that is on gift gaff I have a pac code but I don’t know how to do it could someone please help me

Becg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

online support

Hi - anyone know how to contact live online support? 

Resolved! First bill

I have just received my first month phone bill and it is a lot higher than expected is it normal for the first month to be more expensive and then will it go back to the original device plan and airtime?

18+

I want to remove the barrier on my phone so I can go on 18+ website

TSLADE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 billing scam SMS

Had a scam SMS from +44 7767 490788"o2:We have been unable to take payment, please re-attempt here at our secure site"URL contains payment.failed11 (the rest removed for security purposes). Just a warning!!Stay safe folks

Sim

Register sim

cba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

I am thinking of leaving O2 , when I rang they said you can do through my 02 app but i can only see help topics and even live chat not opening. Any suggestions

Syed786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this text a scam or legitimate?

O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety]

RachelJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos