Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Switching to sim only

Hi there, I have been with O2 for a number of years and my contract still has approx 14 months left to run. I owe £376.47 on my device and my tariff is £27.52 for 4gb, which I've recently changed, making my total payment a month £52.64. Unfortunately...

Leethevan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data isn't working on any apps

Hiya,I'm making this post on behalf of someone who is also with o2 who's having massive issues.They currently can't get any data use from their contract on apps or the web. It allows Google searches but any link clicked on leads to parental controls ...

Spammed text

I keep getting spammed texts multiple times a day with this message!""Thanks for activating Visual Voicemail. Note: if you have data turned off, or can't get data coverage, you'll need to dial 901 to check for messages.""I haven't even touched my o2 ...

Credit on account

Hi, I had a high unexpected bill which i was unable to pay (£100 more than what my bill usually is) i spoke to an operator on the live chat who said my o2 account would be credited back the £100 however i have been debited the phone bill form my bank...

Upgrade after 6 months

Hi. When picking o2, I was told I will be able to get a phone after 6 months of being with o2. I got a suggestion to upgrade my sim tarrif, as I needed more data, I have changed my pay monthly plan last week. Now it shows that I have to wait to get a...

spend cap

what the hell is this spend cap **** that has just come up on my text, never had anything like this before in all the years i been with o2, is it another way of ripping me off for more money since my contract has finished and my monthly bill has gone...

gar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing date

I want to change my billing date to when I get paid but I have to ring to do it. But I’m not allowed to ring because it’s not an emergency. And the online chat is closed

Slacky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

IME wanting to add a £0 spend cap on all my 3 phones

data

is there a way that my partner can piggyback off of my data?

Alan78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos