Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Insurance

Hi how can I cancelMy phone insurance thanks

Cmcc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi

hello i would like to finish my contract for my sim card with o2 becouse carphone warehouse was finish contract with u on my phone so also i want to finish on my sim card but i can not contact with anyone becouse of that virus but i dont want o pay f...

agnieszka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

paying bill%20during%20covid%2019

Who do we speak to about bills during this period, i am on total lockdown as we have a high risk child, self employed so not worked for nearly 2 weeks now..how do i get some help? i am worried about losing my service my phone is my lifeline at the mo...

Childs bill

My 10 year olds bill went out today and it was £260 as apparently she has been buying stuff on a game which she is saying she hasnt I cant get through on the phone what am I supposed to do especially at a time like this I can't afford to be paying th...

Purdy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount Code

I recently upgraded my phone via chat. Phone has arrived but as part of the chat I was told to get back in touch as soon as handset arrives and ask for employer discount code of SLT01 to be added to your account. In the current situation I cannot cal...

Enzo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay

Hello i want to pay for my broadband but they dont accept payment

upgrade

Hi am im trying to upgrade and once ive added to basket it wont process it keeps coming up safari cannot find page ? any ideas ? thnaks

Change name of account owner

Hello I wonder if you can advise at all? How do I go about changing a phone to another name? I have two numbers associated to me and I need to change one to my husbands name. Is there a way I can do this? ThanksDenise

Change my bill date

Hi there I am wondering if there is anyway I can change the day I pay my bill

Dylan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer

I had a giffgaff sim for about a year and I’ve decided to switch to the o2 network which also runs giffgaff. I wanted to keep my number so I’ve already filled in the details before my sim came home to me on the application form for my new sim. The si...