Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

Hi, I’m looking to upgrade to the iPhone 11 Pro 256g bit it isn’t in stock. Is there an expected date when this will be available as I do not want to miss the current deal. Thanks

Paul78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data whilst abroad

I am currently in Spain and cannot access any data, all was working perfectly only two months ago. What should I do?

Dave81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract ending

Hello guys,basically i'm on the last payment for my contract with O2 (i had a 24 months contract with device included) and now O2 is offering me another contract (i got a letter) that my monthly charge will be less and i keep the same data and minute...

Mih9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade early

Hi,If I pay off my phone contract. Would I still need to pay for the tariff each month?Thanks.

Tdollman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling o2 sim only contract

hi how do i canel on line. My current sim only contract ran out in june, no one has called to upgrade or change so i have decided to leave.

DH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam/fraud

Has anyone else received a message from +44 7376 344419 asking to update your information online?

DivaDiva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share data

I can share data with two other phones but when I read how to do it it says to tick a box but there are no boxes so can't figure out how to share data

micheal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone X not charging

My daughters iPhone is only just over a year into the contract and now won’t charge. What can I do?

WendyR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not applying discount

I am a new customer who has already had issues with 02 and quite frankly think they are useless. I have transfered over from Talk Talk and agreed a deal published by them at £13.00 per month. The bill shows £30.00 and this is what they have taken out...

Combining bills

I have 4 pay monthly phones with O2, each month I get 6 seperate directs debits taken on the same day and every month my banks automated fraud detection goes into overdrive and stops the payments as suspicious. Spoken to O2 and they cannot combine th...

Azz837 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos