Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I’m new to O2 I’m switching from giffgaff, I selected to keep my old number, I’ve given them my PAC number already, does my number automatically transfer when I activate my new sim?

Sonya1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing extra

How can I remove  my disney  plus extra

Izxy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free samsung watch proof of purchase

Hi. Trying to claim my free samsung watch and its asking for proof of purchase, asking for copy of invoice, or copy of contract, neither of which was emailed when I did my upgrade. Alternatively says I can send email confirmation (which I have) and d...

Phone bill

I’ve had £5.99 added to my bill for iTunes.com / Apple MKWVN9NGJY. I was wondering if you could tell what it is for and if it is a monthly plan and how do I cancel it. Many thanks

Julieanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing headphones

HiIs the Samsung s20 ment to come without headphones ?

Chris90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outstanding query

I'm trying to order an Apple Watch but it's telling me I have an outstanding query on my account can you please help me with this have rung 02 customer service and got no help at all

Resolved! Customer service

How can I speak to someone? Don’t mind live chat or person but not available & each time I’ve phoned I’m told could be 15minute wait but then they disconnect.

Nanof7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my existing number

I've tried Phoning and I've tried the form. Is the PAC No the same as the OTAC number and if not how do I get it please?

eddidas10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find out reagarding my old device

My old device Samsung s7 edge ... i sold in Samsung.. they are saying the phone is blacklisted... can u check .. let me know I m so worried... I m with more than 10’years and I never had this kind of problem

Bhumi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos