Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM-only iPhone

I have a new iPhone SE and have transferred everything from my old iPhone 7 to the new one. I have a SIM only contract with O2. Do I need to inform them that I have the new phone?

CJ20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number after contract is up - currently abroad.

Hi there,I currently live in Vietnam and am unlikely to return to the UK for some time due to the current global issues. My Pay Monthly contract finishes next month and I wish to ensure I can keep my number without starting a new tariff. I am happy t...

Resolved! My data

My date is not working all my bills are paid i am on contract and my mobile date int working due to ur problems can u hurry up and sort it out for me thank u joke this and its ur service got prof so as fast as possible pls can do wive my mobile date ...

Karl311 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help needed - Not allowed to exchange?

Hello,I have got the iPhone 12 Pro Max and have only used it for a day. I would like to exchange it for the 12 Pro as it is far too big and heavy for me, it actually gave my hands pins and needles and wrists ache (currently have the Huawei P30 Pro).I...

luckystar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Physical Sim Card

Dear O2, I'm currently an esim user and I would like to switch to physical sim. Kindly advise how do I proceed with this sim migration, especially with this lockdown and travel restriction. Many thanks Regards,YEO

ndrewy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off phone

I’m looking to pay off the balance for my 2 phones.I still have about 12 months left. My question is, if I do pay off the device plan early, do I still have to wait for 12 months before I can change the airtime plan?Thanks

Martin10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My new tariff isn’t showing

Hi my new tariff isn't showing, it still shows my old data allowance. I only changed it two days ago on refresh

WindsorR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone xr or iphone 12 pro

Ive upgraded today to an iphone xr but im starting to feel i should of got the 12 pro can i take this xr back and exchange for the 12 pro or should i not bother

Leejungan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my nunber

I got pay monthly contract and i need to keep my number from pays as you go o2

Wali by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered a replacement sim

Hi I ordered a replacement sim over the phone a few days ago as my phone had been stolen about a week ago and still have not received anything? Any idea how long it takes for a replacement to arrive?

Liv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos