Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Microsoft Xbox purchase help

Hi I'm trying to buy an Xbox game on the UK Microsoft website, I've used my O2 number to buy games before fine but since my last purchase I can't seem to buy as the tab is greyed out I've spoken to MS no issue there end, any advice

Resolved! Cancelling direct debit for tablet

Hello, I want to cancel my direct debit for my tablet. How can I do this? O2 said they would send me a code, but it doesn't work because it's an ipad and so not a phone. I know its mobile broadband number, but I've recieved nothing and so can't chang...

c42021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming smartwatch offer

HelloI have just upgraded to a Galaxy S20Fe but it is out of stock for one week. Can I claim the smartwatch before I get the phone?It says I have to claim before 12/01/21

Tricky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got billed 10 days after I got my sim

I got my sim on the 10th of oct and then got charged on 18th for the full month.When I asked the customer service about this I was told this would be adjusted in the following month, but this has never happened. Is this correct?

Asking by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Desperately need to get my credit file corrected!

Hi -- I cancelled my DD back in September due to a dispute with O2 and finally got them to agree to cancelling my contract 2 months early due to poor service -- however, now I find that I have a black mark on my credit file for a missed payment and m...

ceivegz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only Tariff

I have a sim only monthly tariff, currently £12 for 2GB out of contract. Best offer is 5GB for £17.89. But when checked on Uswitch 02 offering 9GB for £8. As a loyal 02 customer can I get this deal without changing SIM?Tried to speak to someone at 02...

AliT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel and re order

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this. Yesterday I placed an order for a new pay monthly. Passed credit check etc, all is well. Today I get a text saying it has been delayed. No info on my o2 so I go to live chat. The advisor that put...

Gridh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming calls not ringing long enough to answer

Help. The automated chat is hopeless and the online chat is getting stuck with one of the drop downs missing completely. All I want to know is how to set my mob so that incoming calls ring for longer before switching to voicemail.

Lindamur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

I've changed my sim into a fdifferant phone calls amd txs are working but my internet won't!!!

Lee1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device

I am unable to attend a store and chat is not currently working so wondering if I can be told where I stand. I have a device out on pay monthly and the screen is not working as of yesterday. The phone is still working as there is a low level light on...

Device2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos