Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Connection cut off

All my bills are up to date and O2 have decided to disconnect my phone. I am currently in Spain and need to get home before lockdown. This is absolutely disgraceful giving the current times. How can they do this? It even states all my bills are up to...

Theo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

How do i move data between devices

Data7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone cut off

My phone has been cut off

Theo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer

I joined O2 few weeks ago. Now i want to transfer my old (vodafone) number to O2. I’ve filled the form with pac code and submitted on 26th of december. Still no reply from O2

Bill

Hi I have been charged little extra on my bill showing as adjustments. Can someone explain to me what's this charge for? Thanks

VJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing SIM number to my old number

Hi, I have tried 5 times to port to my old number to my new SIM card and still nothing, it keeps saying that there is an error and to contact O2. I have been waiting and my old provider has cut me off so have this new number which I don’t want! HelpM...

Resolved! Changing payment method and name

Hi, I was paying a 24 month contract I got for my girlfriend 2 Christmas’ ago as she was at uni , as the contract was ending a few weeks back she decided to upgrade and now wants to pay it for herself , is there anyway to do this on the app? We tried...

Ronanok by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I have o2 refresh. So my bills are split in 2. Airtime and device but the only payment coming from my bank is the device amount of £13. It says I pay the airtime amount by cheque when I do not. My bill this month was also £-4.47. In very confused and...

Stacey18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking

Just upgraded and wondering how I unlock my old Samsung. Tried through My O2 but got a text saying they can't unlatch it. Any ideas?

Paul7419 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos