Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! o2 Refresh and Early Upgrade

So you've quoted me on an early upgrade for a Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus £78.71 a month over 24 months and 100GB of data. Doesn't seem like a terrible deal at first. However you then have a look around and on Mobilephonesdirect I can get the same off...

JoeMay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 18 Unknown 'international text message' charges

This month's bill contains 'additional charges' of £8.10, which once I downloaded the bill is a total of 18 charges of 0.45p for 'international text messages'. No dates listed, only my mobile number listed next to them. I have no idea what these refe...

BSC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have 2 numbers on my account

Hi all. I have 2 numbers with O2 with separate bills for each . My partner is using one and myself the other . And , was wondering if My partner can take over ( with an account with her name ) , keeping the same number etc and payment detailsIs there...

Brandon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I've upgraded . My last contract was supposed to me 34 pound and kept getting charged like 60 . I asked in the live chat and it said I have subscribed to games ...kids !!! Argh . And she gave me a number to text to stop them yet my bill is 60 pound a...

Nicole1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order status

Hello, i have placed an order yesterday, and i today i checked my account to see if the order is being processed but there’s nothing there

Gelana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request paper copy of bill

I would like to request a paper copy of my latest phone bill

Me2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! delivery

hey, how do i reference a next door neighbor in case im not in between times of a delivery?

Resolved! Tariff

I've had a text that for £5.54 extra a month I can get 5GB more data. Can you confirm if I select this tariff that my 50% discount will be added

Kev7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos