Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Credit checks on existing customers

Hi, i currently have an iphone7+ which i got as a device plan contract which is now payed off. I switched to a sim only contract using the same device which is now also almost payed off. Im interested in upgrading to the iphone 12pro max and would al...

Scottylaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs

my tariff is up in February I wish to stay on the same one but it keeps asking me to upgrade I don't want to happy with the one I have how do I get them to do this for me please

Samsung S20 Wont charge via wire

In the last week my phone has stopped charging via the wire and I am now forced to use a wireless charger. I Have tried different chargers and when i put them into charge a warning appears stating water/debris detected and to remove the charger imedi...

Ieuano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age verification

I have got no credit card and the 02 store are locked I am 31 now. Please how best can my age be verified?

Leed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling auto top up

I have built up loads of credit on my PAYG account and now want to stop auto top ups. Despite the online info saying it can be cancelled at any time I just can't find how to go about it. Does anyone know???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock phone

Son changed password forgot it now cannot access it

Lisamac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Looking for an early upgrade for an iPhone 12 Pro Max

Minimum contract?

I got a text saying I am currently out of my minimum term contract. Have never had this message before and have had my contract forever!!....no phone contract just sim/tariff.....i never use all my text/space quota and just pay the same amount every ...

Shirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

Hiya guys I have recently missed a payment on my account for my ipad a few weeks ago due to being furloughed .. went to pay it today but it says I don't have anything affiliated with my account has my account been disconnected ? Cheers

Resolved! Nhs duscount

I want to register for my NHS discount but because it was a gift could not be done within the 28day. But they said a note would be made on my account to able me to do this

Campbell1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos