Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Bill

Hi I have a problem paying my bill can someone please phone me thank you

richard5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling not working

WiFi calling has been very useful to me as I get no signal where I live however today it has switched itself off in my iPhone settings. I have tried switching it back on but it says I need to do this on my o2 account. When I go to the account it says...

Emma96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

I have now paid my device off and want to reduce my tariff cost. How do I do this?

P22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus

How can o2 help me with my bills ?

Sa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only monthly contract

Do I need to pay this every month or does it automatically come out of my account if so how can I cancel for the end of this month

Shanae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Putting contract sim in new iPhone

I have a iPhone 8 on contract which has a year left until I can upgrade but my sister is giving her iPhone 10 to me can I put my contract sim in the iPhone 10 and use that instead or do I need to keep it in my iPhone 8

Kaydeeb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

If I upgrade my phone and tariff to a new, cheaper one before my bill is due to be paid but I have had the price come through as an email, what happens with that payment? Do I still need to pay that? for mre context, my phone bill this month is £52 t...

Data not showing up

I am an NHS doctor - key worker and all my data was used up doing a video phone consultation with a patient. I then added a bolt on -for additional data, and had a text saying that 500MB had been added. However, I still am unable to use this.

MKB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim only or full upgrade

I am due an upgrade and coming from Carphone Warehouse. I am happy with my phone for now but if I choose a sim only tariff can I decide to upgrade my device in a few months time with a new device plan? I'm not sure if you can get a separate device pl...

CMC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos