Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bandwidth info

I am considering getting a router fo internet access and would like bandwidth speeds in my area

Lazyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing direct debit details

if i update my direct debit details online does it automatcally update both airtime bill and device bill ?

Dan80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Increase my spend cap

Have a £10 pound spend cap on my phone I want to increase it but told to do it via O2 chat but the chat is constantly busy been a few days now what else can I do ??

VickyD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Received text to say I was out of my minimum contract term I want to stay on same tariff do I need to do anything

M-O by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

how do i tell someone at 02 i want to finish my sim only contract

Rocky01m by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number cloning

Hi there, I had a random text of someone saying they had a missed call off me, and I haven't rang them, they sent me a screenshot back of their call log, and my number was listed, no idea how this could have happened, I don't know this person. I've d...

GJK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill is higher because of Disney+ which I didn’t ask for

Please can someone look at my bill. I was under the impression Disney+ was free for the first 6 months but I’ve been charged £4.99 + £1.50. I’d rather not have it at all. I’ve tried calling 202 and keep getting hung up on. Not impressed.

Receipt

Hi, I placed an order in May last year but never got a receipt, would it be possible to get one please?

Resolved! Emojis/picture message

If I send an emoji within a text message from my iPhone to an android phone will I get charged for a picture message?

Alison4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos