Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone blocked

I am late repaying a bill and I cannot login to my account to settle this matter as it asks for my phone number to send a code to, but my phone has no network to receive the code as it seems to have been cut off. I have been trying to contact support...

Contract

I’m looking to take out another upgrade??

Wifi Calling

Hi There, My WiFi and 4G calling’s just stopped working for no apparent reason. Can you help please? Many thanks,Oli

WiFi2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting o2

Why is it so hard to contact o2 no messaging live chat never works my apps not working I call and I’m just on hold then when you get through they hang up

Not by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Just upgraded amd my data has gone through the roof.My previous contract was sim only 5gb, and lasted ages.Is there a way I can view where my data has gone?Thanks

Ianjtice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a 5G sim by mistake

I ordered a 5G SIM by mistake and need to replace with a 4G SIM. How can I arrange this?

Katie18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated online shopping

I ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max online two days ago, I paid for the upfront and delivery for the next day, but so far I have not received the device and no delivery email!

On by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seems Impossible to cancel my contract from abroad

Hi all, I currently have a Google Pixel which has just gone out of contract I havent even used a single text or minute or mb of data on the contract for almost 11 months, although I notified O2 that I would be leaving the country, It seems completely...

Street63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contact

Hi if you got pay monthly sim only contract how can I cancel it please

Still having problems with the o2 Samsung Galaxy S21 promotion

I've sent loads of screenshots of date new contract started with o2 but still having probs trying to get the free Samsung earphones as they've now sent a message saying they need proof of product purchased, original date of purchase and retailers nam...

jane0o0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos