Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract (appalling service worst ever.)

Hello whoever can help so the last 3 weeks or more now. I have had no access to calls, texts or network. I have tried everything calls having been on hold for more than 2 hours and the o2 live chat which I cant see to access now. I have also emailed ...

spend cap

how can i raise my cap to 100

Amit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delayed billing

I get paid on the second n my bill is due 29th I can’t get through to anyone to help me! An they are going to cut my phone off .. the need away of preventing this as I’m far from my mum an need my phone

Cheyenne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Tariff Order

Hi all!I was unable to get through on the phones (understandable) but I was told last month that once my device was paid off I would be able to change to a cheaper tariff. This is now paid off so when signed into my account on MyO2 I have just ordere...

CDF23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I upgrade

I would like to upgrade however my contract hasn’t ended yet and I have a new device plan so I was wondering what I can do

Jordan01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IDATA Bolt On

Can anyone tell me where I can find IDATA Bolt On on the O2 website. It states on the O2 website that I need to have IDATA Bolt On activated but I cannot find it. I want to set up visual voice mail on my iPhone Xs

David007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad

Hi, how can I cancel my data plan on my SIM card from my iPad

Roxy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing sim

My sim hasnt arrived or activated but iv been billed for it how do I contact o2 without going to a shop

Tipsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos