Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

UPGRADING

I wish to upgrade on a samsung. I have a Galaxy J4+. I want a minimum increase in costs. My current phone has cracks. I was told I couldn't get a case otofit it so I want a free case as well. Thanks.

KELLA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 not taken my direct debit

Hi Forum, O2 haven't taken my direct debit that's paid on the 1st of every month. Last year, it turned out the payment fell on a bank holiday. So this time, I've checked for bank holidays across Europe and I couldn't see any.However, I checked my O2 ...

Rossc92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Left O2 - Final Bill Procedure?

Ok, so i was on sim only with a couple of months left on my contract, and ported my number to a different network last week. My O2 account now doesn't show any bills, historic or future anymore. I've had no comms from O2 since the switch, no notifica...

how do I keep my old number on a new sim?

I have just opened a new account with O2. They said I could keep my old number, but when the new sim turned up it has a new number on it. How do I change it to my old number?

newsue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unknown debt.

I recently checked my credit score and noticed that it came up that I had a 500 pound debt on there from O2 which i have no knowledge of. I'm not behind on anypayments and am not sure why I have this random debt that doesnt show up on my O2 but for s...

jkotey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting the Fitbit inspire2

Hi can anyone tell me where I can find the receipt for my phone it's a contract one to claim the fit but inspire 2 thank you so much

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dodgy text

I’ve just received this text - I’ve checked and my account is up to date - it looks like a fraud - anyone else seen it?O2-BILLING: We were unable to process your last bill. Your O2 services will be terminated unless you update your information via: h...

SimonE2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi we set up a payment plan and paid the amount agreed and and was told our services would be turned back on but haven’t been turned on we was promised this would of been done in 24 hours

Georgia72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos