Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 5G and VoLTE (4G Calling)

Hi there.Question is 4G Calling (VoLTE) service supported by O2 with 5G signal/connection? Or only with 4G! I mean with 4G or 4G+ this works, does it work the same with 5G?

BigDaddyUK by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay off device plan

If you pay off your device plan early ie 12 months into a 24 month contract, does that mean then that i am free to go sim only, or even move to another network?

Gr727 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet sognsl

The mast in my area is down but has even affected me by being 30/40 miles away with no Internet coverage without using WiFi is there something wrong with my sim?

LauraJ36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tarrig

Hey can you change my tarrif to 60gbs now instead of waiting till the 20th?

kiran1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order

Hi, I just ordered an iPad Pro last night at 6pm from 02, they said it wound arrive today (27th April) for next day delivery. However when I check the order status it still says ‘order confirmed’ it has been 16 hours, can anyone help me with this? It...

Playstore and O2

Please help: I have just installed my brand new O2 simcard into my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I went to Andriod Playstore to download the O2 app, the Playstore app says: THIS IS NOT AVIALABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY? Am i missing something ?

Playstore by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G phone but no 5G in my area

Hi, I am looking to upgrade to an iPhone 12 5G, but I don't have 5G in my area, only 4G.will my phone still connect to the internet? If so, will I notice any changes or do I wait until I have 5G in my area?thanks

Gill08Mcc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Physical Sim/eSim with the same number

I have been searching around about this as have a smartwatch that can use 4G/LTE but the only answers regarding it are over a year old so was wondering it is possible now. I would like to know if you can make your existing physical an eSim but be abl...

ftlist81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G sim?

I've just ordered a 5g ready phone. Can I just swap the sim I now have into the new phone or do I need to use the new SIM and then use PAC to keep my number?

Si57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos