Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi my phone has been blocked m cut off so no one can ring me as my bill is late I don’t have a phone to ring 02 on I can’t get in contact with you I can pay my bill this week I need to change the payment date also

Phone11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! airtime

I have been told I am on unlimited texts to any mobile any network, but what is this airtime as it says about charging me for texts and data

stan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

whats up with this live chat. it says what account you want help with so I click my O2 account then it says what type of account do you have but when I click the arrow nothing is listed

2021-04-26_101849.jpg
stan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network Access

Hi there I have no access to O2 today. My bills are up to date, O2 says the local network is fine, and I've tried restarting the phone more than once. Please someone help me. Thank you, Ed

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi! I'm looking to upgrade from my Samsung S10. I currently pay for 30gb data at about £20 monthly. As I am able to upgrade, I wanted to know that if I choose a device for eg: Iphone 12, will my data allowance stay the same or will I have to sign up ...

AA2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working

Calls and texts working, but data will not work

Alanya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls from O2

I am getting calls twice a day from different numbers. When I pick up it is an automated system and when I reject the call a sms comes saying I missed call from O2.One of the numbers is +44 7447 814872

Martina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 have ruined my credit rating!!!

I have been trying to sort this issue for almost two years now and have sent several emails to the credit file referrals team with no response other than an automated response! I have spoken to numerous team members and continue to go around in circl...

triage999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos