Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Blocked number

Hi I have 2 phones under my name I have paid the balance in full and only has been unblocked can anyone help

Taylor63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown Tariff Charge

Hi, I just had a text message to my phone regarding a tariff charge of £17.79Now I don't use my phone for phone in competitions or any premium based services like that.I only use my phone for family calls.I've checked my airtime bill to see whats up ...

Glyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

My current phone is completely gubbed.Charge point, battery life, memory etc.Been like that for three months, but i waited until the shops opened as i'm not wanting to spend +£700 on a phone i'd be stuck with for two years i don't like.Now i am aware...

Resolved! sim card

I changed my sim only tarrif on 28th April, since then I have had no service, 02 said faulty sim so sent new sim... said was activated..still no service. Chatted on-line 4 times..still no service, got thruoght to customer service was told to wait ano...

Helpme3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internet

there is no mobile internet outside for the last month 

jwalsh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt

With Bolt on, what types of calls can I make 120 min included in the package from abroad? Domestic or to any country?

Magnus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I bought a new phone last week with a new sim that has new phone number on it however I want to keep my old o2 phone number but using the new sim and I have phoned o2 and they said they had swapped it over however they haven’t and I have tried sendin...

Help4398 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! divert texts

Hi, how can I divert texts from an O2 pay monthly phone to a separate O2 pay as you go phone?

Neil9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not renewing contract when it ends

Hi, how do i cancel my contract when my 2 years is up. I want to keep my number and go on Giff gaff which is miles cheaper?

Joeyc14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos