Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

Hi I would like to cancel my whole contract please. I can’t afford it any longer as I’m not working at the moment.

kerry-30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off device plan and cancelling contract

So my contract is up next month and i have £30 left to pay on the device. I want to pay the 30 and cancel the contract because i dont really use the tablet out of the house so it's pointless to keep the air time going. So how do i go about doing this...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarriff

So currently paying a device plan and a tariff, what i want to know is can i cancel a tariff but keep my device plan?

Chantel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of ownership

I have recently just taken out a device plan under my own name. I also have a sim only contract under my mums name. In store they said I can get my mum to do a transfer of ownership so I can keep the same number but what will happen to my sim only co...

H_1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone barred

Phone was barred as I thought I had lost it. Spoke to O2 customer service who said the no is fine. Any unlocking could take 24hrs. Anyone been through this rigmarole just to get a line reactivated?

SH10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 new SIM card but I put the wrong card information

Hi I placed 2 orders for the new SIM card, one keep the old number and the other one is new number. When I placed one of the SIM card(keep number), I put the wrong credit card information. How can I update the card information? (I just know when I pl...

Andrew121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting my number half failed?

Bought a new contract with the view of porting my memorable number over? obtained a pac code, gave it to o2 and received the two notification messages. the number updated on my phone - settings - phone - my number. it also works on mobile data, sms a...

Cwoji by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos