Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim Swap

I upgraded my phone and performed a sim swap last night. It did say it would take anything from 1-24hrs to be complete. However, both my old and new phone are now not allowing calls or text messages out. I need a working phone! The phones have been l...

Emvern81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm confused over tariff costs

Hi I have two sim only deals both Simplicity 100, One is for my phone the other is for my wife's. On the my 02 it says we have unlimited minutes and texts but I have had charges for my wife's phone calls, the numbers being called are mobile numbers f...

sparry6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change my number

hi iv most recently changed my number from xxxxxxxxxxx to xxxxxxxxxxx, but i wanted to move xxxxxxxxxxx to pay as you go(as i need the number for work) and use the new number as my contract, is this possible for this to be processed [mod edit: please...

miiike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reatrictions

Hi I’m wanting to take 18+ restrictions off my phone 

Resolved! Overseas bill

Being charged overseas bill for being out of the country 

Serg85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swopping Sim cards

Hi I am wanting to get another o2 contract but keep my current contract - I understand I would get a new number / Sim card if getting an additional contract phone, but question is could I swop the sim cards from current phone to new phone and new pho...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Sorry your call cannot be continued"

I've been unable to call numbers in Ireland since yesterday. The problem began in the UK, and today I'm now in Ireland and the problem is continuing. I'm constantly getting the message "Sorry your call cannot be continued. I've also tried calling the...

Cliff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to turn off voicemail

I want to turn my voicemail off. I dial the number and it doesn't work. I spent 17 mins on the phone to customer service and it is still on. Please help

Failed Credit Check

Hi. My credit check for a monthly contract keeps being declined for unknown reasons. At first it was because I was not on the electoral role. Now I am registered so that shouldn’t be an issue. I tried again to be accepted for a monthly contract and w...

Natalie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos