Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

So I’ve submitted a form 2 to transfer my number from ee to o2 but they keep saying the information is wrong when it’s not any one been able to keep their number ?

Ashliegh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Attempting to swap sims

HelloI've attempted to swap my sims but both of my phones are no longer saying they have a network connection.The old sim is in my galaxy so and is a 4g sim and the new one is in my galaxy s21 and is a 5g sim.I've followed in instructions but It don'...

ed2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requesting a 5G sim

I've bought myself a new phone that has 5G. I've found out I need to swap to a 5G sim but everytime I try to order one on the 5G help page it just takes me back to the help screen.

Jamie88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My services

I have a payment plan set up. I payed it before the date it was due however my servises have still been restricted. Why has this happened. I need my services especially at the moment as my mother is in hospital and I need to keep I touch with the hos...

Resolved! New sim

Just got a new upgrade and got my phone all set up with my new SIM. When I upgraded I was told by O2 that my number would automatically stay the same. The reason I got a new phone was because my old one broke and there's no way of getting into it any...

KatieB21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

Can you email customer services?

Resolved! Spend cap

How to upgrade my spend cap

Dan25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paper bill

Hi good evening iv requested a paper bill via email with my name and address which hasn’t arrived ca you tell me as to why?

Vwlll666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't connect to network

Had a new sim today and got rid of my old one try to make calls but it say not connected to network. It say I got to sim swap but I've already destroyed my old sim. What can u do?

Resolved! Return

I cannot contact you as the call keeps disconnecting when i get so far