Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I would like to add a spend cap??

Gazoz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Take bar off my number

Hi could someone please take the bar off my phone number please the bill has been paid xxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx thank you [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Leanne101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order

Hi, I ordered a laptop with you on Thursday 2nd September. I had a notification to say it was out of stock. Please can you inform me when you will get new stock as I am taking a Uni course which I cannot do without this laptop and it’s a high inconve...

TaraPage by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam subscription text

I have just recieved a text stating I've signed up to a £3/week service (fitguru). I have never heard of this service and certainly don't want a subscription. My questions are:1) How do I make sure this subscription is not active and I won't be bille...

andykb3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for something i never even bought !!

What are these and how come they have been added to my bill ? I have never and i mean never bought anything remotely called these items you see in my screengrab below. Every bill up until now has been the standard 20 odd pound which is what the packa...

Screenshot_20180524-011449.png
Mr-X by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted charges

I have been charged £12 this month by Taptronic. I have no idea what this is and wondered how to stop these charges

Kazla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fitguru scam

I just received this textFreeMsg: Thank you for subscribing to fitguru for £3.00 per week from Taptronic until you text STOP to 64055. HELP? 03302231099I've never heard of them and wasn't even om my phone during the time this happened so I have no id...

Resolved! Sent two different return bags from O2

So I'm returning my phone under the 14 day 'change my mind' policy. I got in touch with O2 and they said they'd send out a return package. Was meant to be next day delivery but I ordered it Thursday and got a bag Tuesday. The bag I got was just a gre...

JacobW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos