Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello I am looking at a upgrade and my partner also wants to move over to o2 is there any kind of deal we can get with the two devices monthly contract on a apple 13 and apple 11

Resolved! Large bill

I went over my limit last month so paid an additional£16 to cover more data, but my bill has gone up from £14 to £29 this month- the extra payment I made doesn't seem to be on my account. Could you clarify what this extra charge is for?

Resolved! lack of customer service

I have tried contacting customer service on 202 with no joy the line seems dead , so i tried 4445 and spoke to a human who put me through to someone who rudely cut me off , has O2 customer service always been non exsistant or is it just me? TIA.

debbiedoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade my sim

Hi wanted to upgrade my sim and get more data

Amina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I got a new phone from mobile phones direct and it comes with an o2 contract. I've selected to keep my number and didn't receive another similar card so I assumed I'm supposed to use my old pay as you go sim card. I got a bill via email for my contra...

Martyna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G not working abroad

I've just arrived in Spain and mobile data is not working on my iPhone. I have plenty of data allowance (18GB left for the month). My phone says it is on the Movistar network. Texts are working fine. I can see the 3G symbol in the top right corner bu...

Resolved! Spend cap

Is there an actual way I can see my spend cap limit ??

Resolved! Selling old handset

Just upgraded last week and wanted to sell my old handset back to o2 but the link seems to be closed now

AMH11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused with Tariffs

So I returned my S21 Ultra Upgrade into store to order the new iPhone 13 Pro Max instead. My upgrade status changed today so I went an ordered the 13PM. Once I placed the order I noticed the tariff has changed. So less than 2 weeks ago I got 50GB tar...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages

Hello, I'm wondering how much it costs to send a video through messages?

Steven26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos