Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My daughter as left me with her contract

Hi I tried to ring o2 to get this sorted but the automated service sends you round and round in circles and then they are like bye! When my kids were growing up I got them all a contract phone, cheaper than pay as you go, when my kids left school uni...

Resolved! Additional contracts

Hi - does anyone know whether it is possible for me to have two additional contracts for pay monthly mobiles but for use by Son and his Partner?

Resolved! Device Plan - How to get a device bill with IMEI?

Hi all, I just received my new Samsung S21 with a device plan. To take part in the Samsung promotion I need a bill for the device including the device's IMEI. Do you know where I find such a bill? I can only find my device plan agreement and the airt...

J_dav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charge

I was just wondering why am got this extra charge when am on contract with u I was seeing what this was for and why am getting this for

Mick90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Last bill

Received message on 19th August saying I can view on bill in my o2 account, well its not there and cannot seem to get on online chat to get this sorted plus I been charged £43 for line rental that I have not had as my number was transferred to a new ...

Kevtrix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to check PAC progress?

Hi,I ordered a new O2 pay monthly SIM at the weekend and added my PAC from EE during the order. I now have my new O2 SIM however it still has its own number and my old EE sim service is still active.How do I check the progress of applying my PAC? I c...

Data stopped working

I have 10GB left of 25GB allowance. Stopped working, tried everything even swapped SIM into another O2 phone - still no data. Can't get through on chat - only option is a callback to me in 3 days! I have six accounts with O2, needless to say I am now...

Resolved! High Data Usage

I have just received a text to say i am near to my monthly limit which is surprising as i've not had this before. I have 15GB of data as part of my tariff and my o2 is reporting i have 3 left. My huawei phone is reporting a figure which is a lot less...

DJRDJR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Today no signal says doing work on network tower in my area mmmm I don’t think they are as it 100m+ away from my house kids back at school no landline so now school can’t ring me if there’s an issue etc

Demiurge1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos