Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data usage history

Hi, I just phoned O2 and they told me I used 4GB of data last month. My O2 app says I have 9.78GB left out of my 10GB allowance which renews in 5 days. I know I only ever use around 500MB each month. How can I find my data usage history please? I've ...

GP8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone so can't reach O2

Hello, I lost my phone and need to communicate that to O2 but can't since I'm without my only mobile. I looked at O2's website far and wide and haven't seen any email address, so I'm practically unable to communicate with them.I also can't access the...

acheronte by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

I've just bought a contract phone online two days ago - just realised I can't find my passport so im unable to pick it up. The guy said he can't do anything before I cancel my current contract. My current phone is broken and I seriously don't know ho...

Derbhla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewing Big Bundle

Hello, is there a way of renewing £10 data Big Bundle if it runs out before the renewal date. As far as I can see the only way to get more data is to buy a Bolt-on but can the Big Bundle be renewed early? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I've just upgraded does my chrome book come automatically 

CLimo66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

I want to discuss the problems with my phone.

Resolved! Phone locked

I went to Greece for 50 days when I landed in uk my phone had been disconnected and I couldn’t make any callsmy monthly bill was £72.00 I ended up paying £120.00 to have it teconnectedi am leaving for Greece again this time for 6 months will it happe...

Sue12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges in Europe

hello. I’ve been in Greece for the past week but have been charged £4.99 on 5 out of the 7 days… I’m guessing my phone connected to a non-European network on these days. Is it possible to speak to someone to get these removed or am I just wasting my ...

Kitcorner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do O2 treat trans people like fraudsters?

I’m a transgender woman who legally changed her name back in March 2021. Will I be able to place an order with O2 or will they cancel any I make, freeze my account and treat me like a fraudster? I've had that problem with Sky and don't want to repeat...

Returns address

Hi i sent a phone via Royal Mail to the address below is this still the same address for returning devices. O2 Returns CentreCommunication houseVulcan road north Norwich NR66AQ

Kieran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos