Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong auto top up

Mira_St
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yesterday I set auto top-up for the 26th of every month. However, system took £10 off yesterday. 
Почему система сняла средства вчера, а не 26го? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Duplicate https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Wrong-auto-top-up/m-p/1731945#M278840

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Nick_Nikon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's not a duplicate. It's two people having two problems ))

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Yeah right. 🙄

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38517 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@Nick_Nikon wrote:

It's not a duplicate. It's two people having two problems ))

With a third person involved and answering for the two differently-named accounts and almost identical queries...?

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Suspect incoming russiam spam.

Any one for new shoes ????

Message 6 of 7

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38517 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions
Message 7 of 7