cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I chat to someone online about my upgrade?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I've been trying to find out what options I have to upgrade and was hoping to speak to someone online but all I get when I go in is a message saying "waiting to see if an agent is available?"  Anyone know what the issue is?  I'm a busy man so don't have the time to speak to someone on the phone for half hour about it.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Chattymuch
Level 3: Thinker
  • 50 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

The building I am in which covers recontracting and customer services and some pay an go is all up an running. Probably incredibly busy though.

Its been a little while since I've been on here slight_smile

Stopped doing webchat now, back to the phones, although I'm helping train new advisors at the moment so only taking calls every now an again slight_smile

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica"
Message 11 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

We hoped it would be back up today @Chattymuch. I can't see where the backlog would come from though...as those trying would have given up by now...Fear

Though I do expect they will be busy nonetheless....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 23

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Quick update. The issues we have reported have been fixed and we're now working through the queues as quickly as we can slight_smile

Thanks again to @Chattymuch for updating too :).

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 13 of 23

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

Hi guys,

Quick update. The issues we have reported have been fixed and we're now working through the queues as quickly as we can slight_smile

Thanks again to @Chattymuch for updating too :).

Thanks for the update @Toby...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 23

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Lets hope people can get through now then......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still cant get through ans need to pay my bill as ive been cut off need my phone for safety as its just me and my 7 month old
Message 16 of 23

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
We have been told the issue has been fixed now so they are just clearing the back log.
Keep trying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You will have to keep trying I'm afraid...as you have been cut off only CS can take payment as I understand it. You would be better setting up a direct debit in the future

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have dd but they didnt take payment or attempt it so i thought it was paid untill i woke up to this this morning
Message 19 of 23

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Have you checked why with your bank?

Currently using:
Message 20 of 23