Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Why O2 is harrasing me ..

[ Edited ]

One of O2 staff keedp on blocking my number [Removed] sice I disagreed withs him 

O2 is bllocking me at least 2 -3 times a day for 1 hour or two 

Whehn this harrasment will stop ? 

Who is responsible for this ? 

Imad Morgan

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Why O2 is harrasing me ..

@Morgan200 Have you paid your bill on time? Have you checked to see if there is a faulty mast in your area? 

https://status.o2.co.uk

Also so don’t put your phone number in an open public forum. Anyone can view 

Highlighted
Topics: 738

[ Edited ]

@Morgan200You need to contact customer services to sort this out https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

The main reason O2 block your phone is if the bill hasn't been paid

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines/ba-p/101...

Edited to add you may even need a new sim if this happens a couple of times a day. You can get one online or from any O2 shop....Though speak to customer services first.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

More often than not if you havent paid your bill you will be barred, What happens if you call up and get it removed it will automatically go back on.

You need to call customer service and get your account put on hold til you can pay it, Usually before your next billing date, If that is an issue then you go to payment management and ask them to hold your account but you recieve an outgoing call bar unfortuntley.

O2 Guru,
O2 Customer Service Advisor,
Android user

If and when i help you within the community, It's out of work hours meaning i will not access any accounts during our interaction. (Which is not allowed anyway).
Highlighted
Anonymous

They won’t put the account on hold. They will expect payment immediately or pass it to Debt collection 

Highlighted
Topics: 738

@Morgan200You need to explain in more detail about the time 'you disagreed with O2'.

Unless we understand what the issue is we can't help- other than advising, as I said, to contact O2 themselves.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 550
Solutions: 12,994

Disagreement over the bill I presume?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Level 29: Intuitive

o2 will only put the account on hold if there is sufficient doubt, or there is an issue.

CS cant take bars off only Customer Accounts/ Payment teams, and they will tell you that the system may put the bar back on especially if the batch run has already been run. 

Simple answer to stop this is to pay your bill, otherwise I think after 5 days they will disconnect you, and charge you £21 to be reconnected (£3.50 late charge and £17.50 to reconnect). 

Current Phone: Galaxy Fold - o2 5G
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,845

What exactly is the disagreement with the bill? Too high? What are any extra charges for? Maybe we can advise...

Highlighted
Level 67: Unsung hero

@Morgan200 Your explanation concerning your problem is a little vague. It would help if you replied to clarify your situation. If your phone is blocked because of non-payment, and you cannot use it to phone O2 customer service, you can call for free on 0800 032 1402 from any phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2