cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my bill?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to view my bill - it's was never an easy thing to do it the past, but now it's all changed and you've made it even harder!! I want to see my itemised bill. Please help. Getting very frustrated with your site.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am guessing you are able to sign into My O2 since you are able to post on here...so lets go!

1) Click on the My O2 link at the top of the page

1.JPG

2) You may now be prompted for your username and password. Put these in and then you will be presented with another screen. Choose "Go To Your Account" under the Pay Monthly heading

2.JPG

3) You are now in your own account page detailing all the most recent facts about your account. On the left of the screen you will see a menu bar. Click on My Bill

3.JPG

4) You will now see a different screen, and the menu bar will have extended a little to give more options. Now click on "What I've Used"

4.JPG

5) Another new screen showing a summary of your allowances that you have used for calls, texts and data. You can click each of these to get an itemised bill of what you have used. So, "click on Voice calls"

5.JPG

6) And now you will see your bill with each date, time and number that you called, for how long and the cost. You can also download this screen at the bottom of the page by clicking on the Download button.

6.JPG

Hope this helps! Sorry if some of it doesn't make sense but I just did it really quickly! Smiley LOL

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

We're only customers helping out here, so you need to call O2 if you can't access it properly in MyO2 using your correct log in details.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am guessing you are able to sign into My O2 since you are able to post on here...so lets go!

1) Click on the My O2 link at the top of the page

1.JPG

2) You may now be prompted for your username and password. Put these in and then you will be presented with another screen. Choose "Go To Your Account" under the Pay Monthly heading

2.JPG

3) You are now in your own account page detailing all the most recent facts about your account. On the left of the screen you will see a menu bar. Click on My Bill

3.JPG

4) You will now see a different screen, and the menu bar will have extended a little to give more options. Now click on "What I've Used"

4.JPG

5) Another new screen showing a summary of your allowances that you have used for calls, texts and data. You can click each of these to get an itemised bill of what you have used. So, "click on Voice calls"

5.JPG

6) And now you will see your bill with each date, time and number that you called, for how long and the cost. You can also download this screen at the bottom of the page by clicking on the Download button.

6.JPG

Hope this helps! Sorry if some of it doesn't make sense but I just did it really quickly! Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

You advice might have worked a year ago but the screen have now changed and the intructions no longer work.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

You advice might have worked a year ago but the screen have now changed and the intructions no longer work.

Itemised billing is still shown in your My O2 though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5