cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 213
212 REPLIES 212

CJLewis87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Oli, yeah my pre-order date for both the watch and 9 Pro was 15th August, so 4 weeks on that is today! Just logging on now for my daily chat via the My O2 app so will see if I can get any further details from them. Also very interesting what Matt had to say, explains a lot!

Message 181 of 213

CJLewis87
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So today's excuse, according to this O2 agent, is that it is in fact Google's fault that O2 do not have stock!! This was in response to me asking how O2 are not able to ascertain what stock they do or do not have. And please, people ordering the Pixel Watch 3 have been receiving them directly from Google and/or other retailers all week in the UK. When I ordered on 15th August, it said delivery on 10th September. I have pointed out that I've already sold my existing smart watch in readiness for the new device and now I'm having to go without. This is before we even get on to the 9 Pro (they still have no clue when it'll arrive). So I have told them to stick their £10 credit offer, and will see where the management escalation gets me! 

O2 ResponseO2 Response

O2 complaint.png

Message 182 of 213

vader
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How can I cancel a Pixel 9 Pro XL switch up order that is still stuck in the processing stage?

Message 183 of 213

vader
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How can I cancel a Pixel 9 Pro XL switch up order that is still stuck in the processing stage

Message 184 of 213

CaelanT
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just spoke to the store my Pro XL and Watch 3 are being delivered to. They said that Google is low on stock and struggling to deliver Pixels. They have not received any Watch 3's yet and thought they hadn't been released yet because of this (I of course told them release was this week). They told me they now have no way to track orders as this ability was taken away from them and they can only do sales. Customer service has the ability to track every step of an order and update on this at every stage, so being told to wait for an email is fobbing us off and he wasn't surprised. The store only know about orders when they are delivered to the store. They were told warehouse issues were resolved. More help than customer service albeit not the answers I wanted to hear.

Message 185 of 213

CJLewis87
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Helpful update cheers! I just spoke to my local store and they kind of said the same thing. Although when I asked "have you had any Pixel 9 Pro (Non-XLs) in at all?", they said they had, but none left as of now, although more may come in on today's delivery. I find that really frustrating when there is such a backlog of online pre-orders to fulfil. I get they need to have certain amounts of in-store stock but we shouldn't be made to suffer for it. I go back to the questioning is there any point doing a pre-order if you get shafted like this 🙄

Message 186 of 213

CaelanT
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Neglected to add that the store told me they do not know what will arrive each day due to security issues on shipments, so they aren't told what will be coming.

Message 187 of 213

CJLewis87
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Keep me posted on any updates you get. It's looking like the PW3 will be a good few weeks yet . The O2 shop is saying more than 4 weeks for both 41 and 45mm sizes 🙄. I'm really hoping the phone may be in the next week or so... That is purely blind faith on my side!

Message 188 of 213

CJLewis87
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

1000241994.png

My order has now updated to 'up to 2 to 3 days'. Although I remain sceptical as I'm pretty sure this is automated - but I'll cling on to any hope! Anyone else get an update or get any more info?

Message 189 of 213

Kieran5515
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine still says up to a week but hopefully tht changes.

Message 190 of 213