cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What company call bars there own customer service number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2!!! I paid my bill via a card transaction over the phone the other day in full. But apparently cos the person in customer services put all the money into my airtime my phone plan side of things never got paid so im in credit in my airtime but 25 in debt on my phone side. I'M BARRED FROM 202 FFS!! Now I'm suposed to ring on a landline an expensive number to get the credit switched over to my phone plan. I dont hold much hope for that tbh as they cant even take a payment properly in the first place. And don't get me started on the "live chat" side of things... all she could tell me is ring billing... I can't I'm barred... you have to make seperate payments on refresh.... I know but shouldn't the woman working in billing know this? Do people at o2 know what they are doing? I've only been with you guys for 4 weeks ffs ! Can some one please ring me so i can sort this out!! And I want to make a formal complaint to the girl that messed this up in the first place!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
If they want my custom and reliability they will ring me.

Your custom and reliability has failed to set up a direct debit in order to pay the contract each month.

This would have saved you all this hassle.

O2 will not ring you, they will pass the debt to a collection agency.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorted.
It was on a direct debit but they screwed the date up so I had to cancel it and pay by card as advised by customer services !
I'm not getting into the details of why its so important I be able to contact my wife around the clock other than she very ill and in hospital atm and i have 6 kids to look after and a job to keep down while going through her treatment.
I'd appreciate it if you lot would not be so quick to judge in the matter.
Thanks for the Skype idea, didn't realize you could do that.
Apparently this screw up happens a lot with the new plan... but to bar your own customer services number is silly!

Message 12 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I'm glad you have it sorted out.

We can only respond to what you post here and cannot know anything else unless you post it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 13 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Glad to hear you were able to speak to them using Skype, and have sorted things out.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 14