cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am on pay and go go go, and topped up £10 to activate the tariff. I just tried to call my voicemail and was told that I didn't have any credit - but I have just under 75minutes free call time remaining. Why won't the call go through?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149448 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

Pay & Go Go Go tariff charges and terms

By switching to Pay & Go Go Go, any allowances of minutes, texts or data you currently receive will be replaced by the allowances for your chosen Pay & Go Go Go tariff and the standard call rates will be as shown below. If you switch tariff, you will not be able to switch back to your current call rates.

You can switch tariff once a month and your new allowances will start from your next anniversary date, which is the date given to you when your allowances first start.

Pay & Go Go Go

Top Up 4444Free
Tariffs and Bolt Ons 2202Free
UK landlines (01, 02 or 03)35p/min
O2 mobiles35p/min
Other UK network mobiles35p/min
Text message12p per message
Picture message25p per message
Data£1 per day
Voicemail 90115p per call
O2 Customer Service (4445 or 0844 809 0222)Free from O2 mobile
International calls and texts from the UKSee o2.co.uk/international
Using your phone when abroadSee o2.co.uk/abroad
Premium rate numbersSee o2.co.uk/premium
Calls to 05, 08 and 07 special numbers including calls to Jersey Guernsey and Isle of Man mobilesSee o2.co.uk/specialnumbers
O2 Directories 118402£1/min
Video calls35p/min
Free callsSee o2.co.uk/free
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Voicemail is not in your inclusive minutes on payg

You would need to top up another £10. 

It's 15p per call. 

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149448 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

Pay & Go Go Go tariff charges and terms

By switching to Pay & Go Go Go, any allowances of minutes, texts or data you currently receive will be replaced by the allowances for your chosen Pay & Go Go Go tariff and the standard call rates will be as shown below. If you switch tariff, you will not be able to switch back to your current call rates.

You can switch tariff once a month and your new allowances will start from your next anniversary date, which is the date given to you when your allowances first start.

Pay & Go Go Go

Top Up 4444Free
Tariffs and Bolt Ons 2202Free
UK landlines (01, 02 or 03)35p/min
O2 mobiles35p/min
Other UK network mobiles35p/min
Text message12p per message
Picture message25p per message
Data£1 per day
Voicemail 90115p per call
O2 Customer Service (4445 or 0844 809 0222)Free from O2 mobile
International calls and texts from the UKSee o2.co.uk/international
Using your phone when abroadSee o2.co.uk/abroad
Premium rate numbersSee o2.co.uk/premium
Calls to 05, 08 and 07 special numbers including calls to Jersey Guernsey and Isle of Man mobilesSee o2.co.uk/specialnumbers
O2 Directories 118402£1/min
Video calls35p/min
Free callsSee o2.co.uk/free
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3