Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using prepaid Purecard

Buck1981
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have registered and got my purecard details but how do I use my purecard online when I don't have an expiry date to enter when putting in the card details?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147060 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28288 Solutions

@Buck1981 

You need to select the correct type of card when entering the payment details and it won't ask for an expiry date. 

No prepaid card expires.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 147060 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28288 Solutions

@Buck1981 

You need to select the correct type of card when entering the payment details and it won't ask for an expiry date. 

No prepaid card expires.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

Buck1981
  • 10 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As soon as i start typing the long number, it automatically selects what kind of card it is and still asks for a expiry date

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 147060 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28288 Solutions

Can you not change it @Buck1981 ?

Message 4 of 9

Buck1981
  • 10 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've tried, won't let me.

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 147060 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28288 Solutions

@Buck1981 

The example on this link does actually show an expiry date https://o2.purecard.com/

If yours doesn't have one you'll need to contact O2 to find out why.

Message 6 of 9

Buck1981
  • 10 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've not actually received a card yet. Just access to the card details when I login and there's no expiry date there.

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 147060 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28288 Solutions

Looks like you'll need to wait until you receive the card then @Buck1981 

Message 8 of 9

Buck1981
  • 10 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Seems so. Cheers.👍

Message 9 of 9