Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Replacement SIM

Rinkidink
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I urgently need a replacement SIM to be posted to me.   I am currently outside of the UK.  I am in Australia and likely to be here for at least 12 months before returning to the UK.  Travel restrictions would make it impossible to get back to Australia if I left.

Anyway, I need my UK Mobile phone for work and I have broken my SIM.  It snapped when I tried to transfer it to another device.  I cannot call or text from my mobile and all O2 services seem to require me to call or text from my mobile.  I cannot do this.  My SIM is broken.

I have a forwarding address set up on my UK address, the one that my O2 contract is linked to.  Can somebody post a replacement SIM card to me.  Royal Mail will forward it on to me here in Australia.

I urgently need this.  I cannot work without it.  I am not in the UK and cannot simply walk into an O2 store for a replacement.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rinkidink 

I'll ask @O2Lisa to message you about this. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morningsmiling

Thanks for the tag @MI5, I will private message you now @Rinkidink to get this sorted for youyahoo

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4